- 434. G. Kajtár, M. Kafesaki, E. N. Economou, and C. M. Soukoulis, “Theoretical model of homogeneous metal-insulator-metal perfect multi-band absorbers for the visible spectrum,” J. Phys. D: Applied Physics 49, 055104 (2016). PDF file
- 435. B. Dastmalchi, P. Tassin, Th. Koschny and C. M. Soukoulis, “A new perspective on plasmonics: Confinement and propagation length of surface plasmons for different materials and geometries,” Advanced Opt. Mater. 4, 177 (2016). PDF file
- 436. V. Ginis, P. Tassin, Th. Koschny and C. M. Soukoulis, “Broadband metasurfaces enabling arbitrarily large delay-bandwidth product,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 108, 031601 (2016). PDF file
- 437. G. Kenanakis, E. N. Economou, C. M. Soukoulis, and M. Kafesaki, “Controlling THz and far-IR waves with chiral and bianisotropic metamaterials,” EPJ Appl. Metamater. 2, 15 (2016). PDF file
- 438. M. Fang, Z. Huang, Th. Koschny, and C. M. Soukoulis, “Electrodynamic modeling of quantum dot luminescence in plasmonic metamaterial,” ACS Photonics 3, 558 (2016). PDF file
- 439. A. Akbarzadeh, Th. Koschny M. Kafesaki, E. N. Economou and C. M. Soukoulis, “A graded-index optical dimer formed by optical force,” Opt. Express 24, 11376 (2016). PDF file
- 440. N. Shen, P. Zhang, Th. Koschny and C. M. Soukoulis, “Exploration of metamaterial-based lossy anisotropic epsilon-near-zero medium for energy collimation,” Phys. Rev. B 93, 245118 (2016). PDF file
- 441. Y. Yang, L. Jing, B. Zheng, R. Hao, W. Yin, E. Li, C. M. Soukoulis, and H. Chen “Full-polarization 3D meta-surface cloak with preserved amplitude and phase,” Advanced Mater. (accepted).
- 442. G. Kenanakis, K.C. Vasilopoulos, Z. Viskadourakis, N. M. Barkoula, S. H. Anastasiadis, M. Kafesaki, E. N. Economou, and C. M. Soukoulis, “Electromagnetic shielding effectiveness and mechanical properties of graphite-based polymeric films,” Appl. Phys. A (accepted).
- 443. S. Droulias, A. Jain, Th. Koschny and C.M. Soukoulis, “Novel lasers based on resonant dark states,” Phys. Rev. Lett. (submitted).
- 444. P. Zhang, N. Shen Th. Koschny and C. M. Soukoulis, “Mechanical state transition induced by surface-plasmon-polariton-assisted gradient force enhancement in graphene sheet pair,” Phys. Rev. X (submitted).
The articles are Copyright © by the respective publishers, and may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the respective publisher.